Diploma of Acupuncture
Approved by the Nova Scotia Department of Labour and Advanced Education
Meets provincial, national and international education standards
Provides a great balance of academic, practical and clinical study
Offers on-site clinical experience through the S-T & L-C Acupuncture and
Natural Medicine Clinics and other private clinics.
- Acupressure massage
- Ear (auricular) acupuncture
- Traditional Chinese medicine theories and diagnosis
- Cupping therapy
- Herbs and nutrition
- Health counselling
- Tui na
- Gua sha
- and more!
- Students in the two year accelerated program are required to finish all clinical hours within the two years, at the same time as completing classroom studies.
- Students enrolled in the two year accelerated program continue thier studies through the summer break (July and August).
* All students cover the same ciriculum and attend the same academic and practical classes through years one and two.
- 1st Year students attend Monday & Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm, Wednesday 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- 2nd Year students attend Thursday & Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm, Wednesday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm