Online Registration Form

Since September 2009, the Canadian College of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine has been a gateway for residents in the Maritimes and all over the world into a rewarding medical career in Acupuncture. CCATCM graduates leave school and move on to work in hospitals, spas and wellness centres, medical clinics or open their own clinic. All that we require to start your training is a high school diploma or GED and an interest in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and the healing profession. Please fill out the form below to begin your application process. If you have any questions feel free to call us at 902-832-6628.

International students need a valid study permit from the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or Canada Embassy in order to studay at CCATCM. In order to apply for a study permit, you require an acceptance letter from a designated learning institution, which is a school approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students. CCATCM is both an approved and designated learning institution (our DLI no is O250138504947). Please visit for more details about study permit.

Personal Information
You can print this page for your own records before submitting your application. You can also forward this application form to a friend by email.
High School
Post Secondary Education