Life in Bedford and Halifax
The Canadian College of Acupuncture and TCM is located in beautiful and historic Halifax, Nova Scotia. There is much to see and do in Halifax and it was recently ranked #4 in the world among Trip Advisor’s Destinations on The Rise!
“… Immerse yourself in Halifax's rich history at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, and be sure to survey the city from the 18th-century Citadel National Historic Site. Then walk into any of Halifax's great bars and restaurants and catch some live music to round out your day.”
There are so many things to do in Halifax!
Below are some more helpful links!
- Bedford Parade of Lights
- Halifax Mooseheads Hockey
- Historic Properties
- Shakespeare By The Sea: Live Theatre
- Neptune Theatre
- Historic Halifax Citadel
- Pier 21
- Halifax Santa Claus Parade
- Halifax Festivals and Events
- Atlantic Film Festival
- Cineplex: Park Lane, Bayers Lake, Dartmouth Crossing, Sackville
- Spring Garden Road Shopping Area
- Halifax Shopping Centre, Dartmouth Crossing, Bayers Lake Shopping, Bedford Place Mall, Sunnyside Mall
- Canada Games Centre
- Saint Mary's Boat Club
- Dalhousie Arts Centre / Rebecca Cohn
- Halifax Commons & Mainland North Commons